Motorised Blinds are perfect for hard to reach areas and are the most child safe Blind on the market. Blinds are available as a Motor Roller Blinds or Motor Day-Night Blind. Our Motor Blinds can be battery, electric or solar powered.
Our Solar powered blinds which will be operated by a remote control are perfect for all types of windows including Velux, Keylite, Fakro, Dakstra, Roto, Okpol. Our Roller Blind collection is suitable for every room in the home and available in a wide range of fabric choices to suit your interior needs.
Benefits of motorised blinds include:
Smooth and quiet operation at the touch of a button
Battery solutions mean 100% wire-free installation
Easily operate multiple blinds.
Makes hard to reach blinds accessible and operational
Great solution for large glazing areas such as bi-folding door
Assisted Living – Motor Blinds help help improve the quality of life for those that need help with everyday tasks around the home.
Blinds with no operating cords provide a child safe, risk free solutions.
Improved Security – Blinds can be raised and lowered when your not at home via a timer and app on your phone.
Ideal for large glazing areas such as bi-folding door
Great solution for skylight windows.
Each type of motorized blind – electric, solar, and battery-operated – has its advantages and disadvantages, so the best option depends on your specific needs and preferences.
Hardwired Electric blinds are a good choice for homes that have a reliable power source and want the convenience of being able to control their blinds with a remote control or switch. They are also a good option for individuals with mobility issues, as they can be operated easily without physical exertion.
Solar blinds are ideal for homes that receive a lot of sunlight and want to harness that energy to power their blinds. They are also an excellent option for homes that want to reduce their energy bills and carbon footprint.
Battery-operated blinds are a great choice for homes that don’t have access to electrical outlets or where running electrical wires would be impractical. They are also very portable, making them a good option for renters or individuals who frequently move homes.
Overall, the best option depends on your specific needs, budget, and preferences. It is important to consider factors such as energy efficiency, convenience, and safety when choosing the best type of motorized blind for your home.
Our Motorised Blind Gallery
Why not check out our Motorised blinds Inspiration Gallery to help you choose the perfect shading solution for your home.
Ways to Control Your Smart Blinds
There are several ways to control motorised window blinds, including:
- Remote control: Many motorized window blinds come with a remote control that allows you to open, close, or adjust the blinds with the touch of a button.
- Smartphone app: Some motorised window blinds can be controlled through a smartphone app, which allows you to adjust the blinds from anywhere in the world, as long as you have an internet connection.
- Voice control: With the increasing popularity of smart home technology, many motorized window blinds can now be controlled using voice commands through a smart speaker such as Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
- Wall switch: Some motorised window blinds come with a wall switch that allows you to control the blinds from a fixed location, just like a traditional light switch.
- Timer: Many motorized window blinds can be programmed to open or close at specific times of the day, using a timer function. This is especially useful for people who want to wake up to natural light or come home to a dark and cool house.
Contact Signature Blinds on 018991945 or email firstname.lastname@example.org